Giving to American Indian Studies
Gifts to the American Indian Studies department provide resources to develop and create programs that are not covered by state funding. Gifts to the department support a wide-range of needs funding:
- Student research activities
- Student activities such as the Winter and Spring Powwows and the Native Organization of Indigenous Scholars (NOIS) annual symposium
- The Native Voices Film Festival
- Raven's Feast, the annual Native graduation ceremony at Daybreak Star
- Annual lectures
- Curriculum development and faculty retention
All gifts are tax deductible and truly make a difference. Give now using the form below.
American Indian Studies Merchandise
You can also support the Department of American Indian Studies by purchasing AIS merchandise:
- Water bottles: $10
- Ceramic mugs: $7
- Bags: $10
- Hooded sweatshirts: $30
- Zip-up sweatshirts: $40
The above prices do not include sales tax. Payment is accepted by cash or check. Please contact Elissa Washuta if you are interested in making a purchase.
AIS majors can receive a free mug or water bottle and can purchase other items at a discounted price. Email Elissa Washuta for details.
Donors to the Department of American Indian Studies will receive items corresponding to various giving levels:
- $50: Water bottle and ceramic mug
- $100: Hooded sweatshirt
- $125: Zip-up sweatshirt
- $150: Hooded sweatshirt, water bottle, and ceramic mug
- $250: Hooded sweatshirt, water bottle, ceramic mug, and bag